Game begins at 7:05 pm; Gates open at 5:45 pm
• Scouts must provide their own tents. Stakes may NOT be used.
• Each troop/pack must have required adult supervision. Check with your council with further questions.
• Camping begins approximately one half hour after the Blue Rocks game ends. Following the game,
everyone may exit to their cars to retrieve their camping equipment. Only those participating in the
sleepover will be allowed back inside the stadium.. Tickets will be checked upon entry to the field!
• Everyone must clear the field by 7:00 am on Saturday, August 11th .
• No food or beverages may be brought into the stadium during the game. Breakfast will be distributed
the next morning as participants leave the stadium. Water will be available throughout the night once
all campers have entered the field.
Orders for sleepover tickets must be received no later than July 20th, 2007. Mail checks made out to "Wilmington Blue Rocks" along with your order form to Steven Bouchard 132 Ramunno Circle Hockessin, DE 19707
|Name||Game and Sleepover $15||Game Only $7||Bonus Buy #1 ADD $5 (Specify MEAL or HAT)||Bonus Buy #2 ADD $8||Totals|
|Sample: John Doe||